NTA Member information:
The Nillumbik Tourism Association committee has proposed a merger with the Nillumbik Business Network, a similar not-for-profit Nillumbik organisation.
The merger would be achieved by both organisations simultaneously moving across to a new association called Nillumbik Tourism and Business Inc. The new entity has recently been created, to enable this move.
Both organisations will vote (separately) on the merger on Wednesday 16th August 2017. Members of both organisations must vote to proceed for this change to be put into effect.
Voting: To vote on the merger, members must either attend in person to cast their vote, or print this Proxy and complete it and hand to an NTA member who is attending the meeting and will vote on their behalf.
As part of establishing Nillumbik Tourism and Business Inc, the Nillumbik Council has provided financial assistance and support to help with development of a Business Plan for the new organisation, which is found below:
- Business Plan 2017-18 NTB v3 forthe new organisation
- Updated on 4 August to version 4 Business Plan 2017-18 NTB v4
Other reference documents:
- The rules for governance of the NTA are registered with Consumer Affairs, and since 2012 have been the Model rules for an incorporated association (5)
- The current NTA Strategic Plan is available here:NTA Strategic Plan 2016-2018 v2
- Minutes of the Special General Meeting held 19th April 2017 are here: NTA Minutes General Meeting 2017_04_19_v1
- Presentation re the proposed merger of the NTA and NBN available here:Merger presentation 2017 04 19
Please keep checking back for further updates!
If you are looking for VISITOR information CLICK HERE
If you are after BUSINESS EVENTS support CLICK HERE
If you are after the MONTHLY NEWSLETTER re Arts and Community events CLICK HERE
The Nillumbik Tourism Association is a member-based organisation. The Managment Committee reps are all volunteers, working to provide advocacy and professional development training for businesses in the tourism industry in our regional area.
The NTA is fully supportive of the Nillumbik Council which is taking the lead in marketing the region through The Artisan Hills branding initiative. Any Community Groups or sub-committees using the The Artisan Hills branding on their brochures should consult the Communications Policy published by the Nillumbik Council.